Samstag, 17. September 2011

How to...

Don't bother following this feed.
All news will be announced here.
For more info on our releases go here.

You can browse items in the Distro Navigation section on the left.

All prices are in Euro ( € ).

Split releases are listed twice so you can search them by any of the bands but that doesn't necessarily mean there is more than one copy for sale.

Compilations are listed as "V/A - name of compilation" so they're filed under "V".

Some of the records I sell are brand new and others are used so if you want to know about the condition of a specfic record feel free to ask. It's just too much work to grade all the records. I don't have the time for it. Yes I do collect records and I do have a life. Strange, huh!?

Copy/paste the things you like into an e-mail and send it to: SANDBLASTERRECORDS@YMAIL.COM
I'll be getting back to you with the total as soon as  my schedule allows me to.
Also if you wanna get rid of your collection don't hesitate to get in touch. Maybe we can work something out.

One last thing. I might be willing to trade.

Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen